Tanner & Capital Safety Team Up for Safety
Fall Safety / Tool Drop Safety / Preventative Training
Tanner recognizes that slips, trips and falls &
contact with objects and equipment is
an active, yet preventable issue on every jobsite. Tanner would like to play an active role in jobsite safety & the well being of it's valued customers through preventative education and safety solutions.
Is Training Worth the Investment?
According to the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, 4,821 people – more than 13 per day – died while doing their jobs. Here's what we've learned about these workers on Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Among industries most affected were
- construction (899 deaths)
- transportation and warehousing (766)
- agriculture (584)
- government (435)
- professional and business services (425)
- manufacturing (349)
Each one of these deaths was 100% preventable.
Tanner & Capital Safety Offer On-Site Fall Safety & Rescue Training Programs
These OSHA compliant safety programs are at your site - whether that is your warehouse, jobsite, corporate headquarters and more.
Training on your site offers significant benefits, such as:
- Custom tailored to your site and workers based on relevant conditions and hazards
- Identify and help resolve fall protection hazards in and around your facility
- Offer improved training to groups of all sizes while realizing cost savings. Especially large groups.
- Answer & resolve real time issues and hazards of workers in their daily environment
workers at their normal environment, we ensure that the issues discussed are immediately applicable for proper OSHA fall protection training.
You provide the students and the location, we provide the equipment, experienced instructors and fall protection certification.
Please contact a Tanner customer service representative for further details at 800-456-2658.
View Our Capital Safety Products for Fall Safety & Fall Safety For Tools